The Slipped Stitch Studios Tot is a small bag that can be either clipped into a Studio Plus Tote expanding its organizational capacity or used on its own to carry small projects or notions.
Alternative Uses: Electronics, Dice bag, Fiber Bag for Drop Spinning, Water Bottle Sling (if Used with our Shoulder Strap.)
- SIZE: Approximately 7" tall with a 4" diameter circular bottom.
- Fully padded with a drawstring and cord-lock closure.
- The Studio Tot is designed with a split ring attached allowing it to be securely added to the Studio Tote for extra organization. The ring also allows the Tot to be attached to a backpack or other bag by adding a carabeaner.
- Designed to fit 1 ball of yarn & small project. Great for also holding: Yarn, Fiber, 12 oz. water bottle (to keeps moisture off of your project or pattern.) Electronics, Dice, and really...ANYTHING you want!!!
- Large enough for a cake of sock yarn. (400 yards of Fingering weight)
- Padded nicely for a drop or support spindle.
- Use it as a carry-on and keep your small project easily accessible.
***Fabric pattern placement will vary*** This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. However, the fabric pattern placement does vary on each item produced. This listing is for the bag only; other items in the picture are for suggested use only.
Spot clean if possible. However, you can machine wash delicate cycle in cold water and Low heat/Fluff dry. Iron on Medium/ High cotton setting. If you have a red cord, you may want to remove it before wash to prevent bleeding.