Our Studio+ Tote answers the question, "Is this project too big to leave the house?" and the answer is a resounding, "NO!". This light-weight expandable tote allows you to organize and store projects from the very small to the extra-large making them easy to take along for almost any ride. A study canvas lining and a padded interfacing not only protects your projects it also allows this tote to stand up and not topple over. The expanding drawstring closure can be used to secure your contents and your project as it grows.
We think The Studio+ Tote is the answer to all of your project bag needs!
- SIZE: Approximately 16.5" tall x 17" wide with a 7" x 11" gusseted reinforced bottom.
- Bucket Bag: Soft sided and easily collapsible but able to stand on its own even when it's empty!
- Designed to fit large projects such as sweaters, afghans and complex color work as well as everything you need to complete that project. It's also amazingly effective at storing several smaller projects.
- Pockets: This bag has 4 pleated pockets all around the inside perfect for yarn, notions, most electronic tablets as well as 3 outside pockets perfect for items you need to have at your fingertips.
- ONE TOT INCLUDED, see below for Tot info. This Tote can have Two Tots snap in to increase the organization! See more Tots Here.
- Yarn Guides: This Tote has 2 snag-free, no-commitment yarn guides. These guides snap around your yarn making it easy to work with it straight from the pocket. They can also be unsnapped so that you can switch yarn without cutting.
- Customer Tip: Snap your keys or scissor in these guides to keep them from falling to the bottom of the bag!
- The tote is closed by an extended liner which can fold down to cover the inside pockets and protect your work from snags, or can cinch up (with a drawstring closure & cord lock) to keep the bag closed and your project and supplies where they belong. (Sorry Kitty!)
- 24" Nylon Shoulder Straps that have been carefully measured to fit all body types give this tote a durable and comfortable way to grab and go!
- Like all of our project bags the Studio+ Tote is designed to be snag free. There are no zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn..
- FITS and E SPINNER perfectly!
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. However, the fabric pattern placement does vary on each item produced. *Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included
- SIZE: Approximately 7" tall with a 12" diameter and a circular bottom.
- Fully padded with a drawstring and cord-lock closure.
- The Studio Tot is designed with a split ring attached allowing it to be securely added inside the Studio Plus Tote for extra organization. The ring also allows the Tot to be attached to a backpack or other bag by adding a carabineer.
- You can fit up to 2 Tots into 1 Studio Plus Tote.
- Add your favorite travel lanyard for an instant handle!
- Designed to fit a 16.9 floz. water bottle (Protects your projects or pattern from moisture.)
- Large enough for a cake of sock yarn. (400 yards of Fingering weight)
- Padded nicely for drop or support spindle travel.
- Use it as a carry-on and keep your small project easily accessible.
Spot clean if possible. However, you can machine wash delicate cycle in cold water and Low heat/Fluff dry. Iron on Medium/ High cotton setting.