The Sock+ Project bag is designed with your busy life in mind. We know that it's not always possible to find a quiet place to knit or crochet, that's why we think you should be able to knit wherever you are. Whether it's watching the kids play at the park, waiting in line at the bank, or sitting in a plane on the tarmac, you can be sure to get a few stitches closer to complete!
A soft and convenient wrist band keeps the Sock+ project bag a short distance from your busy needles so you can stitch as you walk, ride, or wait. It also has two convenient pockets to help you keep your project organized and snag free on the go. Drop that ugly old plastic storage bag for good and treat yourself to something durable, convenient and uniquely you.
- Approximately 8" tall x 9.5" wide with a 4.5" gusseted bottom
- Designed to fit any small double-pointed and circular needle projects and one skein of yarn. (This bag has been tested and approved- you WILL get both your project and your yarn in THIS bag.)
- Two 4" tall x 4" wide (cell phone sized) pockets
- 13" sturdy cotton-webbed handle designed to hang comfortably over your wrist as you knit won't cut your circulation like cords or think handles.
- Our Tag is strategically placed to allow you to hook your bag on to the outside of your purse, or even to your belt loop. (Carabineer not included)
- ADD ON: Grab Our *NEW* Over-the-shoulder handle and attach it to the Tag and Handle to turn this into a purse!
- A drawstring closure with a cord lock means the bag stays closed and your supplies stay put. (Sorry, Kitty!)
- Reversible: Try it inside out to make the pockets more accessible or for a new look.
- Designed to be snag free. No zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. However, the fabric pattern placement does vary on each item produced. *Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Spot clean if possible. However, you can machine wash delicate cycle in cold water and Low heat/Fluff dry. Iron on Medium/ High cotton setting. If you have a red cord, you may want to remove it before wash to prevent bleeding.