- Size 9.5" Tall x 10" wide
- 2 Pockets
- Wristlet Handle
- Drawstring with Cordlock
- Designed for most One Skein Projects
The Sock+ Project bag is designed with your busy life in mind. We know that it's not always possible to find a quiet place to knit or crochet, that's why we think you should be able to knit wherever you are. Whether it's watching the kids play at the park, waiting in line at the bank, or sitting in a plane on the tarmac, you can be sure to get a few stitches closer to complete!
Drop that ugly old plastic storage bag for good and treat yourself to something durable, convenient and uniquely you.
Handmade: We hand make all of our bags in Limited Small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never be available again. Don't miss out!
- Size: 9.5" Tall x 10" wide with a 4.5" gusseted bottom
- Fits: One Skein Plus Project
- Pockets: Two 4" tall x 4" wide (cell phone sized) pockets
- Handle: 13" sturdy cotton-webbed handle designed to hang comfortably over your wrist as you knit won't cut your circulation like cords or thin handles.
- Drawstring: Closes with a cord lock (Sorry, Kitty!)
- Reversible: Try it inside-out to make the pockets more accessible or for a new look.
- Snag Free: There are no zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. *Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Machine Wash: Delicate cycle, cold water. Fluff dry.
Iron: Medium-High cotton setting. .
Note: If you have a red cord, remove it before wash to prevent bleeding.
To keep your bag longer, we recommend to spot clean your bag before machine wash.