- 1 Pattern Pocket - Fits 8.5" x 11" Paper
- 1 Zipper Notions Pocket
- Organize your Knit & Crochet patterns in one wallet
- Use as a Pattern Stand for easy reading
- Keeps Pattern Clean & Neat
- Easily track Patterns & Charts with our Pattern Magnets
Are you tired of getting your pattern crumpled up in the bottom of your bag? How about having to write all over it AND risk lose your place every time you take a break?
Even trying to knit or crochet and read the pattern as it lays flat on the table is a pain. The Slipped Stitch Studios miPattern Wallet is the perfect solution to your pattern problems. The intuitive features of this wallet make it a must have for any serious pattern user.
Handmade: We hand make all of our bags in Limited Small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never be available again. Don't miss out!
- Wallet Size: 12.25" tall x 9.75" wide
- Designed for 8.5 x 11" paper (no folding or page re-sizing necessary!)
- Portable: Light-weight & stand up sturdy
- Anti-Glare Vinyl: Protects pattern from rips or wrinkles while in use
- Signature easel extender: This pattern wallet will stand up in both directions so the pattern is visible no matter which side of the page you are reading from.
- Easy Tracking: Keep track with pattern magnets, black or blue wet erase marker, or highlighter tape.
- Zipper Pocket: Carry the most important tools for your knit & crochet projects.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. However, the fabric pattern placement does vary on each item produced.
*Accessories pictured are suggestions. This listing is for one miPattern Wallet only and does not include miPattern Magnets or any other items shown.
Spot clean only. Keep out of heat. (Doesn't like hot cars)
Do not machine wash.
Do not use hot iron near the vinyl cover.
Heat will ruin vinyl.
To clean wet erase marker: Use wet erase cleaning solution or glass cleaner on tissue and rub. Best to use non-Red markers, as the red can leave a stain.
Important: When using vinyl page protectors, it's always best to use ink jet prints of patterns. Excessive heat can cause laser jet prints to bleed into plastic!
TIP: If this transfer occurs Goo-B-Gone, Window Cleaner, and/or nail polish remover dabbed on a cloth and rubbed in the area helps to clean the vinyl!