Needle Nook - NavigateSpend more time stitching and less time rebuilding the damage of an improperly stored project!
The Slipped Stitch Studios Needle Nook is the perfect way to store your circular, double pointed needle, and crochet projects when you aren't busy working on them. The Needle Nook will snap your needles into place so you don't have to worry about them coming off of your project causing a loss of needles, stitches, stitch markers, or your mind.
These Needle Nooks fits easily inside of the Two Skein Plus Bag and larger so you can be sure your project is portable and ready to go.
- Inside measurement is approximately 9.25 inches long and 2.75 inches wide.
- The perfect size for ALL circular and double pointed needles, crochet hooks, and even some Clover Straight needles!
- Our "off center" second snap allows the Needle Nook to be used with needles smaller than 5 inches AND locks in circular needles for the perfect fit! (See Video Here)
- Padded enclosure is securely stitched to protect against needle dulling or poking
- Side Pocket allows you to travel with extra DPN, or Crochet hooks. Perfect for stitch markers, or other small notions you may need to finish that project on the go!
- Use our tag to attach to your bag with a carabineer!
Use with Circular Needles:
- Place the 2 needles together (points facing the same direction) and slip inside the Needle Nook aiming the points toward the single snap and snap that one closed.
- With the cable to the left of the opposite snap, snap the other outside snap.
- Gently curve the cable up under the remaining center snap and snap it shut to lock the project inside the nook.
Spot clean if possible. However, you can machine wash delicate cycle in cold water and Low heat/Fluff dry. Iron on Medium/ High cotton setting.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. However, the fabric pattern placement does vary on each item produced. *Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.