The miPattern Wallet has a sturdy, fold-over design with an anti-glare vinyl page protector on one side and a unique and fun pattern on the other. A pattern printed on a standard 8.5"x11" sheet of paper easily slides into the page pocket so you can see the pattern through the vinyl. Fold the wallet closed and snap it shut to take it on the go or fold it the other way and snap it open so it stands up allowing you to read the pattern while you knit.
The single fold design means you only need to turn the wallet once as you knit and the easel extender design means that no matter which side of the pattern you're working from the miPattern Wallet is always in the right position. The way we designed this wallet- you are able to keep more than one pattern stashed inside and at the ready.
The anti-glare vinyl can even be written on using wet erase marker so you can keep the pattern itself clean when you need to make a quick note and the wallet even has a zipper pouch to keep those emergency needles, hooks or small scissors on hand.
Features: This Listing is for both the Wallet & Magnets in Picture!
(See our informative Demo on YouTube)
- Sized for 8.5 x 11" paper (no folding or page re-sizing necessary!)
- Extra light-weight and portable without heavy magnet boards to bog you down.
- Despite it's light and flexible design, the miPattern Wallet is stand up sturdy.
- Single fold design minimizes pattern folding and wallet turning. Our signature unique easel extender design means the pattern wallet will stand up in both directions so the pattern is visible no matter which side of the page you are reading from.
- 12-gauge, anti-glare plastic page protector means no rips or wrinkles while still remaining visible in most light conditions. Additionally, it allows for temporary notes using a WET ERASE marker or highlighter tape.
- Heavy duty snap keeps the miPattern Wallet closed or opened allowing for hands free pattern viewing.
- Interfaced notions pocket allows you to carry the most important tools for your pattern close, but out of the way..
WARNING: When using vinyl page protectors, it's always best to use ink jet prints of patterns. Excessive heat can cause laser jet prints to bleed into plastic! TIP: If this transfer occurs Goo-B-Gone, Window Cleaner, and/or nail polish remover dabbed on a cloth and rubbed in the area helps to clean the vinyl!
Spot clean only. Washing machine will destroy. Do not use hot iron near the vinyl cover. To clean wet erase marker: use wet erase cleaning solution or glass cleaner on tissue and rub. Best to use non-Red markers, as the red can leave a stain.
miPattern Magnets are a portable way for you to keep your place while working from a pattern. Each pattern magnet is handmade with a quality satin or grosgrain ribbon, connecting two strong no slide magnets. Don't loose your place or repeat the same row over and over; these magnetic bookmarks are the perfect solution to following any pattern or chart! The magnets were designed to work on books, magazines, loose patterns, and more. There is no need to carry a heavy magnet board. These sets are economical and come with three different sizes of magnets, ensuring that you can have the right magnet for the job. (Scroll down for tips & tutorial info.)
These magnets work great with our miPattern Wallets so that you can keep your spot on your pattern hands free. When you are ready to take a break, you can easily close up the wallet without losing your spot.
- This listing is for a set of three magnetic bookmarks in the ribbon shown in the first picture.
- Polarized magnetic place holders hold your place even when your pattern is bumped, moved, or on the go.
- Ultra-portable design. You only need the bookmark sized pattern magnet. No heavy magnetic boards.
- Set of three sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- The longest magnet is 9", Perfect to use across the whole portrait size 8.5" wide paper, or book.
- The middle size is 7" for those "in between" patterns....
- the small is 5", these are perfect for smaller books, pattern columns, or as a guide to make sure you don't go past a certain point on the pattern. (Perfect for repeats!) Use them together or on different patterns!
- Works very well with miPattern Wallets for extra portability and pattern protection. (Sold separately)