Are you tired of getting your pattern crumpled up in the bottom of your bag? How about having to write all over it AND risk lose your place every time you take a break? Even trying to knit or crochet and read the pattern as it lays flat on the table is a pain. The Slipped Stitch Studios miPattern Wallet is the perfect solution to your pattern problems. The intuitive features of this wallet make it a must have for any serious pattern user.
The miPattern Wallet has a sturdy, fold-over design with an anti-glare vinyl page protector on one side and a unique and fun pattern on the other. A pattern printed on a standard 8.5"x11" sheet of paper easily slides into the page pocket so you can see the pattern through the vinyl. Fold the wallet closed and snap it shut to take it on the go or fold it the other way and snap it open so it stands up allowing you to read the pattern while you knit.
The single fold design means you only need to turn the wallet once as you knit and the easel extender design means that no matter which side of the pattern you're working from the miPattern Wallet is always in the right position. The way we designed this wallet- you are able to keep more than one pattern stashed inside and at the ready.
The anti-glare vinyl can even be written on using wet erase marker so you can keep the pattern itself clean when you need to make a quick note and the wallet even has a zipper pouch to keep those emergency needles, hooks or small scissors on hand.
(See our informative Demo on YouTube)
- Sized for 8.5 x 11" paper (no folding or page re-sizing necessary!)
- Extra light-weight and portable without heavy magnet boards to bog you down.
- Despite it's light and flexible design, the miPattern Wallet is stand up sturdy.
- Single fold design minimizes pattern folding and wallet turning. Our signature unique easel extender design means the pattern wallet will stand up in both directions so the pattern is visible no matter which side of the page you are reading from.
- 12-gauge, anti-glare plastic page protector means no rips or wrinkles while still remaining visible in most light conditions. Additionally, it allows for temporary notes using a WET ERASE marker or highlighter tape.
- Heavy duty snap keeps the miPattern Wallet closed or opened allowing for hands free pattern viewing.
- Interfaced notions pocket allows you to carry the most important tools for your pattern close, but out of the way.
- Purchase our specially created miPattern Magnets (seen here) to get the absolute ultimate in paper pattern keeping solutions.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. However, the fabric pattern placement does vary on each item produced.
*Accessories pictured are suggestions. This listing is for one miPattern Wallet only and does not include miPattern Magnets or any other items shown.
Spot clean only. Washing machine will destroy. Do not use hot iron near the vinyl cover. To clean wet erase marker: use wet erase cleaning solution or glass cleaner on tissue and rub. Best to use non-Red markers, as the red can leave a stain.
WARNING: When using vinyl page protectors, it's always best to use ink jet prints of patterns. Excessive heat can cause laser jet prints to bleed into plastic! TIP: If this transfer occurs Goo-B-Gone, Window Cleaner, and/or nail polish remover dabbed on a cloth and rubbed in the area helps to clean the vinyl!