- Fits average Umbrella & Amish Swifts
- Padded for Protections
- Handle for Storage or Travel
- Options for Ball Winder and Accessories
The miSwift Cover is designed to be the perfect fit for the average wooden swift. It's padded so that bumps and knocks don't do serious damage.
The miSwift cover is also an attractive dust cover if you just like to leave your swift attached to the table.
**If you are interested in a matching Ball Winder Bag- check out our Medium Project Bags they fit regular sized Ball Winders!
- Size: 32" long with a 14" circumference, the bottom gussets are 3".
- Umbrella or Amish Swift: This Swift Cover is designed to hold an average size (or smaller) wooden umbrella or Amish Style yarn swift.
- Keep pieces together
- Handle: 13" sturdy but soft cotton handle. Great for hanging up on a hook.
- Drawstring Closure: A drawstring closure with a cord lock means the bag stays closed and your supplies stay put. (Sorry Kitty!)
- Interfaced: Padded with 1/4" thick fleece interfacing to protect your swift from most bumps and falls.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. However, the fabric pattern placement does vary on each item produced. *Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Spot clean if possible. However, you can machine wash delicate cycle in cold water and Low heat/Fluff dry. Iron on Medium/ High cotton setting.