Belinda's Ghosts - Regular Yarn Sock - For 400yd+/100g
Our Tried and True Yarn Sock is designed to keep your yarn from rolling around town without you. Our unique stitching design keeps its shape longer than other brands and tapers the elastic where you want it to keep the yarn inside protected as long as possible, and allow you multiple uses.
Just Right for Most Cakes!
- Most Skeins of yarn are about 400yds/100g and that means they cake up to relatively the same size. See our Chart!
This is the perfect tool for keeping you stitching, rather than fighting with your yarn. Slip this on a yarn cake with a center-pull or outside pull to fully enjoy the process of your craft!
Really Handmade! We lovingly hand-make all of our bags in Limited small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never available again. (that’s what makes this fun!) Don't miss out!
Knitty Gritty: (A.k.a Feature Details)
- Regular Size: 4" tall with a 8" elastic diameter, tapered at top and bottom
- Will fit 100g of Yarn in Any Weight! (See Pic)
- Keeps the Cake Neat and Tidy to the very end!
- Works with center pull best, but still very helpful with an outside pull.
- Made with Designer Cotton Jersey Fabrics
- Designer Cotton Fabrics: Always made and lined with quality cotton fabric.
- Tag is double stitched to attach to a Travel Lanyard (Sold separately)
- Great with a Carabiner and/or Stitch Marker Lobster Clasp Holder (See Pics) (Also sold separately)
- Double Stitch Tag reinforced for use with Lanyard or carabiner
- Using a Travel Lanyard with any size Yarn Sock can give you a handle on your yarn, literally!
- Attach a carabiner or keyring with our brand tag
- Slip 2 or 3 Balls onto a Lanyard for keeping color work together!
- Voila! No project bag needed for now! (But it’s always good to store your projects in a safe clean place to make sure you don’t ruin your precious work!
*Fabric pattern placement will vary: Unless we add variant with pictures
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. Because we cut and sew this in house, we strive to get the best placement, but some fabrics are BIG! If you have a specific part of the design, you would like visible, please add that to the order notes and we will do our best! (Which usually ROCKS! 😉 )
*Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Care for your Handmade Yarn Sock:
- Spot clean when possible for the quickest fix and the longest life!
- Too Dirty? Best to hand wash in the sink and lie flat to dry
- No Iron as this is a Jersy mix which will melt under direct heat like an iron.
- These last longer if you don’t over stretch them.
- If your yarn sock feels stretched out; you can try putting it in a warmed drier on fluff for a short time and the elastic sometimes comes back for another round!