Frida - Cotton Reversible Bowl Cozy - Microwave Safe Hot & Cold
These microwave cozies will be a favorite go-to when heating up foods, or add a pop of color to a table centerpiece! My personal favorite is to use it for my ice cream bowl so my hands don't get cold. It's so useful it's a great gift for anyone on any occasion!
Once you start using it, you'll wonder how you lived without it. Trust me. :)
- 100% cotton inside and out. No polyester.
- Quilted on both sides, Tripled stitched corners
- Padded with two layers of all cotton batting
- Easy to Wash - just toss in the washing machine with like colors
- String a cotton cord through the tag and you can hang it up for quick use!
This item is perfect for a multitude of uses! We mean it when we say, once you start using this, you'll wonder how you lived without it!
- Perfect to keep by the microwave to protect fingers from burns and prevent spills
- Keeps Tables Safe from Hot or Cold Bowl marks
- Captures condensation from hot or cold foods
- Keep your hands warm when enjoying a favorite bowl of ice cream
- Perfect for eating and watching a favorite game or TV show
- Keep Fruits and Veggies in a soft padded bowl!
Sizes: These were made to fit the most common bowl sizes. The measurements are taken from the tops of the bowls. Remembering that bowls taper differently at the bottom; and that fabric is flexible, if your bowl is within .5" of the size, we suggest you air on the larger.
Mini: Fits bowl Approximately 4.5" to 5.5" in diameter
Small: Fits bowl Approximately 5.5" to 6.5" in diameter
Medium: Fits bowl Approximately 7" to 8" in diameter
Large: Fits bowl Approximately 8.5" to 9.5" in diameter
Machine wash. Dry on gentle cycle or air dry upside down on bowl or glass.
Do not use fabric softener.
Handmade: All our items are sewn in a smoke free, pet free environment. Attention to detail and quality are of the upmost importance to us. We hand make all of our bags in Limited Small-run batches. What you see in stock today, may be gone tomorrow, and never be available again. Don't miss out!