- Size: 15" tall x 14" wide
- 5 Pockets
- 2 Yarn Guides
- Reinforced Bottom
- Shoulder Strap
- Designed for 2 Projects or Multiple Color Work
Do you consistently have more than one project in the works? Do you take on large sweaters or complex color work for the sheer exhilaration? If so, this it the perfect bag for you!
Handmade: We hand make all of our bags in Limited Small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never be available again. Don't miss out!
- SIZE: this bag is 15" tall x 14" wide with a 6" gusseted reinforced bottom.
- Yarn Pockets: Two 8" tall x 6 1/2" wide pleated pockets
Each Yarn Pocket has a snag-free, no-commitment yarn guide. These guides snap around your yarn making it easy to work with the yarn from the pocket and can be unsnapped so you can switch yarn without cutting.
- Storage Pockets: Three pockets, approximately 4.75" each
- Handle: A sturdy cotton-webbed handle, able to fit over your shoulder, so you can grab and go.
- Drawstring Closure: A drawstring closure with a cord lock means the bag stays closed and your supplies stay put. (Sorry Kitty!)
- Reversible: Try it inside out to make the pockets more accessible or for a new look.
- For color work that gets tangled- inside out helps untwist easily without tangles!
- Snag Free: There are no zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. *Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Machine Wash: Delicate cycle, cold water. Fluff dry.
Iron: Medium-High cotton setting. .
Note: If you have a red cord, remove it before wash to prevent bleeding.
To keep your bag longer, we recommend to spot clean your bag before machine wash.