- One 9" Magnet for Large Patterns or Charts
- One 7" Magnet for Medium Patterns or Charts
- One 5" Magnet for Small Patterns or Charts
- No Metal Board Needed
- Works great with our Pattern Wallet
- Beautiful Packaging
These Pattern Magnets are a portable way for you to keep your place while working from a pattern or chart of any size. Each pattern magnet is handmade with a quality satin or grosgrain ribbon, connecting two strong no slide magnets.
The magnets were designed to work on books, magazines, loose patterns, and more.
- 3 magnetic bookmarks, 3 sizes
- The longest magnet is 9", Perfect to use across the whole portrait size 8.5" wide paper, or book.
- The middle size is 7" for those "in between" patterns
- The Small is 5", these are perfect for smaller books, pattern columns, or as a guide to make sure you don't go past a certain point on the pattern. (Perfect for repeats!)
- Use them together or on different patterns!
- Polarized magnetic place holders hold your place even when your pattern is bumped, moved, or on the go.
- Ultra-portable design. No heavy magnetic boards.
- Works very well with our Pattern Wallets for extra portability and pattern protection. (Sold separately)
How To Use
Use the smallest pattern magnet possible for each pattern. Smaller Magnets are easier to move up and down.
- The ribbon wraps around the edge of the page with one or a few pages between the magnets.
- Move up and down as needed. (See Pro Tip)
- Close your book, pattern wallet, or fold your paper, and leave the magnet in place on your pattern to pick up where you left off with ease.
- You are now ready to only repeat a row if the pattern calls for it.
PRO TIP: To navigate with ease, When moving to the next row; slide the magnet out horizontally and away from the page (so that less page is between the magnets), move up or down, and then slide back in place. This will allow you to toggle up and down more easily.