- Size: 9.5" long x 2.75" wide
- Attached Zipper Pouch
- Quality YYK Zipper
- Houses DPN & Circular Needles
- Keeps stitches on needles
- Protects Needle Points
- Lock your Crochet projects
Spend more time stitching and less time rebuilding the damage of an improperly stored project!
The Slipped Stitch Studios Needle Nook is the perfect way to store your circular, double pointed needle, and crochet projects when you aren't busy working on them. The Needle Nook will snap your needles into place so you don't have to worry about them coming off of your project causing a loss of needles, stitches, stitch markers, or your mind.
Handmade: We hand make all of our bags in Limited Small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never be available again. Don't miss out!!
- Size: 9.5" long x 2.75" wide.
- Holds: DPN & Circular Needles, Clover " Straight Needles, Crochet Hooks
- Multi Use: Designed for Small DPN (4" -5") And Circulars
- Padded: Protect against needle dulling or poking through
- Zipper Pocket: Side Pocket allows you to travel with extra DPN, or Crochet hooks. Perfect for stitch markers, or other small notions you may need to finish that project on the go!
- Attach to Anything! Use our tag to attach to your bag with a carabineer!
Use with Circular Needles: (See Video)
- Place the 2 needles together (points facing the same direction) and slip inside the Needle Nook aiming the points toward the single snap and snap that one closed.
- With the cable to the left of the opposite snap, snap the other outside snap.
- Gently curve the cable up under the remaining center snap and snap it shut to lock the project inside the nook.
These Needle Nooks fits easily inside of the Two Skein Plus Bag and larger so you can be sure your project is portable and ready to go.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. *Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.