Belinda's Charms - Stitch Markers - Pick Your Favorites (Single)
Using Stitch Markers helps you keep track of where you are at on your project. They help save time by marking stitch changes, and helping you count your stitches.
- Perfect tool for medium to complex patterns
- Excellent gift idea!
These handmade stitch markers are perfect for adding to your project bags, your work in progress, charm bracelets, zipper pulls and more!
Really Handmade! We lovingly hand-make all of our stitch marker in Limited small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never available again.
(That’s what makes this fun!) Don't miss out!
Please Leave Order Note if you would like a specific size, or if it doesn’t matter!
Hand-Made Stitch Marker. 5 Sizes available.
- Sock Size Fits: Knitting Only 6 US/4 mm
- Medium Sise Fits: Knitting Only 9 US/ 5.5mm
- Large Size Fits: Knitting Only 15 US/10 mm
- Removable Clasps: Great for both Knit & Crochet, or 6 US/4 mm (Default)
- Pear Shaped Pin: Great for both Knit & Crochet, or 8 US/5 mm
Knitty Gritty: (A.k.a Feature Details)
- Tell US your Size! Sizes Shown Above
- Each Variant on this listing will explain how many markers are included.
- Please reach out if you have any questions!
- Please look at the pictures to help with variant names
- Snag Free: Hand wrapped and carefully made to not snag your yarn!
- Use as Zipper Pulls: Add a stitch marker with a lobster claw or pear pin and attach as a super cute zipper pull!
- Free of Nickel & Lead
- We Make these in Bulk & Wholesale quantities- please contact us for your Group Gifts, Yarn Crawls, shop promotion and more!
*Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.