Belinda's Brownstone Knit Night - Tiny Accessory Pouch with Secure Snap
When you LOVE a fabric and just need more ways to get it in your life- this little pouch is perfect!
Great for your craft notions, small change, gaming dice, electronics, cosmetics, and anything else you can dream up to be happily toted around in this cute little bag!
Really Handmade! We lovingly hand-make all of our bags in Limited small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never available again. (that’s what makes this fun!) Don't miss out!
Knitty Gritty: (A.k.a Feature Details)
- Size: 4.25” tall x 4.25” wide
- Quality YYK Zipper: Add a stitch marker with a lobster claw or pear pin and attach as a super cute zipper pull!
- Interfaced: for a little extra security.
- Each bag has a Twill Snap inside to secure items via a keyring or other loop. (See Pics)
- Designer Cotton Fabrics: Always made and lined with quality cotton fabric.
- Tag is double stitched to attach to a Travel Lanyard (Sold separately)
- Great with a Carabiner and/or Stitch Marker Lobster Clasp Holder (See Pics) (Also sold separately)
- Add a Keyring to the Tag and attach it to any bag!
- Organization: All your odds and ends that you need when you go out.
- Electronics: Keep your cords & accessories safe. (Confirm sizing before purchase)
- Gaming Dice: Perfect for keeping those dice safe and rolling 20's!
- Cosmetics, & Travel Organization
- Attaches easily with a carabiner to any of our project bags!
*Fabric pattern placement will vary: Unless we add variant with pictures
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. Because we cut and sew this in house, we strive to get the best placement, but some fabrics are BIG! If you have a specific part of the design, you would like visible, please add that to the order notes and we will do our best! (Which usually ROCKS! 😉 )
*Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Care for your Handmade Bag:
- Spot clean when possible for the quickest fix and the longest life!
- Hand or Machine Wash: Delicate cycle, cold water. Fluff dry- but watch! You will want to take it out before it’s completely dry!
- Prep your iron for cotton, and use steam. Do not linger over the thread as some colors have a polymix and do not do well with high heat.
- Note: The zipper is metal but it’s best to avoid it with the iron anyway!