Belinda's Brownstone Knit Night - Needle Nook (B or D)
Knitters & Crocheters!! Spend more time stitching and less time rebuilding the damage of an improperly stored project! Plus- we are the ONLY designer that includes a zipper pouch for storing your hooks, DPNs and stitch markers right where you need them!
Versatile Storing Options! Works with:
- Crochet Hooks: Not losing your loops can equate to a much higher stitch count per session! (Yeah, We know you are the speed addicts of the fiber world! 😉)
- Double Pointed Needles: This is a match made in heaven! Small DPNs use the center 2 snaps, while the long needles can use the farthest 2, or all three for a tight fit!
- Straight Needles: Colver Brand and other 9.5” Straight needles fit if the end-stoppers are not too bulbous.
- Circular Needles!? Heck Yeah! While you might want to watch our video to make sure you got the idea down, once you get it- you can adjust for different sized project and needles easily. Check out the reviews from our very satisfied needle nook customers!
Really Handmade! We lovingly hand-make all of our bags in Limited small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never available again. (that’s what makes this fun!) Don't miss out!
Knitty Gritty: (A.k.a Feature Details)
- Size: 9.5" long x 2.75" wide – with a zipper pouch that spans the reverse side. (See Pics)
- Padded and Interfaced with a super lightweight but woven foam. Like a hug for your supplies!
- Fits: (see ideas and uses above)
- Designer Cotton Fabrics: Always made and lined with quality cotton fabric.
- Slipped Stitch Exclusive: Zipper Pocket: Our Side Pocket allows you to travel with extra DPN, or Crochet hooks. Perfect for stitch markers, or other small notions you may need to finish that project on the go!
- Attach to Anything! Use our tag and a carabiner to attach to your project bag for quick access! Works great with All of our Project bags.
- These Needle Nooks fits easily inside of the Two Skein Plus Bag (Medium) and larger so you can be sure your project is portable and ready to go.
- Washable: Yes these are washable- but make sure you follow the instructions below, because they will get super wrinkly if you put them in the dryer and walk away… (Insert Sad seamstress noises)
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. Because we cut and sew this in house, we strive to get the best placement, but some fabrics are BIG! If you have a specific part of the design, you would like visible, please add that to the order notes and we will do our best! (Which usually ROCKS! 😉 )
*Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Care for your Handmade Bag:
- Spot clean when possible for the quickest fix and the longest life!
- Hand or Machine Wash: Delicate cycle, cold water. Fluff dry- but watch! You will want to take it out before it’s completely dry!
- Prep your iron for cotton, and use steam. Do not linger over the thread as some colors have a polymix and do not do well with high heat.
- Note: The plastic snaps will melt at high temperatures, so please make sure you have an iron with a small adapter so you can iron between the snaps, or try to lay out flat and put something heavy on top, using binder clips and stretching while it dries is also helpful.