Belinda's Brownstone Knit Night - Tot - Mini Project Bag
The Slipped Stitch Studios Tot is Officially our smallest project bag, and it’s padded!
Which gives it ultimate versatility!
- Use it clipped inside your Studio Tote to expand it’s organizational capacity!
- The Studio Tote can handle up to 4 Tots if you double them up with the bottom snaps. (They work so well with the Studio Tote that they come with One matching tot but can handle 3 more!)
- Do this for LARGE colorwork projects, or multiple project organization!
- Stand Alone Project Bag: use it on it’s own to carry small crochet & DPN, or Circular Projects.
- An excellent “Extra Pocket”: Clip to a belt-loop or bigger bag to have easy access to the things you want close!
- Transport a 8-10oz drink or waterbottle/baby bottle and keep heat/cold from other items in your bag.
- Spinners!! This padded pocket is great for Drop Spinning on the go, Protecting a Drop spindle in progress, carrying fiber, hooking to your wheel for multiple uses!
GAMERS we GOT you!
- Great for Keeping Gaming Dice and/or Card decks together!
- My son keeps some of his Nintendo Switch accessories in here for easy transport!
- Excellent for small electronics and cords you need to take places!
Really Handmade! We lovingly hand-make all of our bags in Limited small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never available again. (that’s what makes this fun!) Don't miss out!
Knitty Gritty: (A.k.a Feature Details)
- Size: 7" tall x 12" diameter (about 6” across)
- Interfaced with a heavy fleece inside.
- Fits: (see ideas and uses above)
- Designer Cotton Fabrics: Always made and lined with quality cotton fabric.
- Attach a Handle: A Sturdy 1” wide cotton-webbed loop includes a split ring for easy clipping to other things – Including our Travel Lanyards! (for a quick way to attach a handle!)
- Drawstring Closure with Lock:A drawstring closure with a cord lock means the bag stays closed and your supplies stay put. (Sorry Kitty!)
- Reversible: If you prefer the inside fabric, or you are trying to hide a stain. :P
- Each Studio Tote Set includes ONE “ Tot” Mini bag unless otherwise stated.
- Snag Free: There are no zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn.
- Washable: Yes these are washable- but make sure you follow the instructions below, because they will get super wrinkly if you put them in the dryer and walk away… (Insert Sad seamstress noises)
Looking for something smaller? We have Tiny Accessory Pouches, but they are zippered. Looking for something Bigger? Try our Small and Medium Project bags!
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. Because we cut and sew this in house, we strive to get the best placement, but some fabrics are BIG! If you have a specific part of the design you would like visible, please add that to the order notes and we will do our best! (Which usually ROCKS! 😉 )
*Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Care for your Handmade Bag:
- Spot clean when possible for the quickest fix and the longest life!
Hand or Machine Wash: Delicate cycle, cold water. Fluff dry- but watch! You will want to take it out before it’s completely dry!
- Note:If you have a red cord, remove it before wash to prevent bleeding.
Prep your iron for cotton, and use steam. Do not linger over the thread as some colors have a polymix and do not do well with high heat.
- Do NOT iron over the drawstring canal (that’s going to get wrinkly no matter what and the cord WILL MELT! Eek!)
**Coming Soon! (for real this time!)**