Belinda's Brownstone Knit Night - Medium Project Bag
There is a reason Goldilocks thought the medium porridge was “Just Right”
Our Two Skein+ project bag is the perfect size stitching accessory for anyone who wants to have their cake and eat it too!
Like you, we look at our afternoon schedule and don't think it's fair that we have to choose between getting some fresh air and getting some stitches in on that project. That's why we designed the Two Skein+ project bag at the nexus of portability and size!
- Big enough to pop in the important stuff (wallet, keys, phone) and carry as a purse!
- Small enough to use a carabiner to attach it to another bag, or even your belt loop! How Modern!!
Really Handmade! We lovingly hand-make all of our bags in Limited small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never available again. (that’s what makes this fun!) Don't miss out!
Knitty Gritty: (A.k.a Feature Details)
- Size: 11.5" tall x 11" wide 4.5" Gusset Bottom
- Fits: Most 2 Skein Projects. (10” Straight Needles Welcome!)
- Pockets: Two 4.75" tall x 5.5" wide (smartphone phone sized) pockets
- Designer Cotton Fabrics: Always made and lined with quality cotton fabric.
- Duck Canvas Reinforced Bottom
Handle: Sturdy 1” wide cotton-webbed handle
- 12” diameter loop
- Designed to hang comfortably over your wrist as you knit won't cut your circulation like cords or thin handles.
- Add a Purse Strap! By hooking a purse strap to the loop handle and our fabric brand tag, you can make the cutest sling bag for a sweet beach vibe!
- (This works on our Medium and Small Project bags!)
- Drawstring Closure with Lock:A drawstring closure with a cord lock means the bag stays closed and your supplies stay put. (Sorry Kitty!)
- Reversible: Try it inside out to make the pockets more accessible or for a new look.
- Snag Free: There are no zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn.
- Washable: Yes these are washable- but make sure you follow the instructions below, because they will get super wrinkly if you put them in the dryer and walk away… (Insert Sad seamstress noises)
- Looking for something smaller? Try our Sock+ Project Bag.
- Looking for something Bigger? Try our Large Project Bag
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. Because we cut and sew this in house, we strive to get the best placement, but some fabrics are BIG! If you have a specific part of the design you would like visible, please add that to the order notes and we will do our best! (Which usually ROCKS! 😉 )
*Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Care for your Handmade Bag:
- Spot clean when possible for the quickest fix and the longest life!
Hand or Machine Wash: Delicate cycle, cold water. Fluff dry- but watch! You will want to take it out before it’s completely dry!
- Note:If you have a red cord, remove it before wash to prevent bleeding.
Prep your iron for cotton, and use steam. Do not linger over the thread as some colors have a polymix and do not do well with high heat.
- Do NOT iron over the drawstring canal (that’s going to get wrinkly no matter what and the cord WILL MELT! Eek!)
**Coming Soon! (for real this time!)**