Belinda's Brownstone Knit Night - Large Project Bag
Do you consistently have more than one project in the works?
Do you take on large sweaters or complex color work for the sheer exhilaration?
If so, this is the perfect bag for you!
Really Handmade! We lovingly hand-make all of our bags in Limited small-run batches. What you see in stock today, maybe gone tomorrow, and never available again. (that’s what makes this fun!) Don't miss out!Knitty Gritty: (A.k.a Feature Details)
- Size: 15.5" tall x 13.5" wide 6" Gusset Bottom
- Designed for 2 Projects or Multiple Color Work
- 5 Inside Pockets
- 2 Expanding Yarn Pockets: 8" tall x 6 1/2" wide, pleated to expand
- 3 Small Notion Pockets: 3 6” tall x 5” wide, to keep small things from the bottom
- 2 Non-Committal Yarn Guides: No more cutting the yarn to release! Each Yarn Pocket has a snag-free, no-commitment yarn guide located right above to help keep your yarn from getting tangled in your bag. These guides snap around your yarn making it easy to work with the yarn from the pocket and can be unsnapped so you can switch yarn without cutting.
- Also! Will hold scissors or keyring; to make important things easy to access! See Pics
- Designer Cotton Fabrics: Always made and lined with quality cotton fabric.
- Duck Canvas Reinforced Bottom
- Handle: Sturdy 1” wide x 18” long cotton-webbed handle
- fits over your shoulder, so you can grab and go- as we do!
- Drawstring Closure with Lock: A drawstring closure with a cord lock means the bag stays closed and your supplies stay put. (Sorry Kitty!)
- Reversible: Try it inside out to make the pockets more accessible or for a new look.
- For color work that gets tangled- inside out helps untwist easily without tangles!
- Snag Free: There are no zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn.
- Washable: Yes these are washable- but make sure you follow the instructions below, because they will get super wrinkly if you put them in the dryer and walk away… (Insert Sad seamstress noises)
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. Because we cut and sew this in house, we strive to get the best placement, but some fabrics are BIG! If you have a specific part of the design you would like visible, please add that to the order notes and we will do our best! (Which usually ROCKS! 😉 )
*Accessories pictured are suggestions and not included.
Care for your Handmade Bag:
- Spot clean when possible for the quickest fix and the longest life!
Hand or Machine Wash: Delicate cycle, cold water. Fluff dry- but watch! You will want to take it out before it’s completely dry!
- Note:If you have a red cord, remove it before wash to prevent bleeding.
Prep your iron for cotton, and use steam. Do not linger over the thread as some colors have a polymix and do not do well with high heat.
- Do NOT iron over the drawstring canal (that’s going to get wrinkly no matter what and the cord WILL MELT! Eek!)
**Coming Soon! (for real this time!)**